Before you start to apply your wall stickers we suggest you take a minute to prepare yourself and read these instructions through fully.
- Clean the area where you will be placing your sticker. Ensure it is free from dirt & grease.
- Care needs to be taken when fitting or repositioning as the sticker is removable but not reusable
- The adhesive is very sticky so take care when moving the sticker when the backing is removed as it can easily stick to itself
- The sticker is stuck between the backing paper (white) and the transfer tape (clear)
- Its recommended to wait at least 2-3 weeks before using stickers on freshly painted walls